Furuno Electronics at JV Marine World
JV Marine World sells the entire range of Furuno Electronics.
For the best prices on the Furuno range of quality marine electronics make sure you give us a call
Braeside: 03 9798 8883
Laverton: 03 9368 7100
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions!
Furuno FCV-295 Echo Sounder – Bundle Special
1 x Furuno FCV-295 Echo Sounder
1 x SS175H-W-20° 1KW Depth/Temp Transducer
1 x 6 Pin NMEA Cable
PACKAGE PRICE: $6,450! (normally $6,750)
|Furuno FCV-295 is a color digital sounder designed for and used by a variety of professional fishing operations. FCV295 features a bonded ‘fogging-free’ 10.4″ LCD display providing superior viewing even in direct sunlight. Choose any two frequencies between 28 and 200 kHz to fit your fishing operation with Output Power selection from 1, 2 or 3kW.
- Operating Frequency Adjustment When FURUNO Transducers are connected and set to the FCV-295, the operating frequency range will be registered and shown in the menu. The user can shift the operating frequency freely between the ranges at any time from the menu. With the FURUNO 82B-35R transducer, the operator can select any operating frequency from 66 to 109 kHz. This feature is particularly useful for vessels Targeting many different Species, or when the Fish finders of other ships in the area cause interference.
Airmar SS175HW CHIRP Transducers enable bottom detection down to 400m+ with 5 to 10 times greater detail and Resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual bait Fish, game fish, and underwater structures.
This Transducer is designed for smaller boats up to 36 feet (11 m), a tilted element model in the CHIRP Thru-Hull product Line.
- Frequencies: 130-210 kHz @ 25° beamwidth
- 6m+ or large size with Steel or Aluminum hulls
- Depth & temperature
- CHIRP Technology
- Stainless Steel
- Exclusive Transducer ID
NavNet TZtouch2 12.1″ Multi Function Display
With a sleek all glass front, refined graphical user interface, built-in RezBoost™ Fish Finder, and internal GPS antenna, NavNet TZtouch2 is a beauty to behold and use.
Features & Specifications:
- Display size: 12.1”
- Resolution: WXGA 1280 x 800
- GPS/WAAS: 56 Channel GPS receiver built in
- Fish Finder: 50/200kHz, 600W or 1kW
- Memory: 30,000 User Points, 30,000 Track Points, 200 Planned Routes with 500 Points/Route
- Interface: 1 Port, CanBUS/NMEA2000
- LAN: 1 Port, Ethernet 100 BASE-TX
- Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11B, 2.4GHz band
- USB: 1 Port, USB 2.0
- Video Out: 1 Port, HDMI
- Video In: 2 Ports, NTSC/PAL
- Waterproofing: IP56
- Power: 12-24 VDC, 3.0-1.5 A
Furuno FCV-1150 Echo Sounder
High performance 12.1 LCD digital fish finder delivers super clear view of fish targets!
The FCV-1150 is a color digital sounder designed for a variety of professional fishing operations. It’s high-brightness color LCD with AR coated glass filter provides superior, glare-free viewing even in direct sunlight. Furuno FCV1150 is a color digital sounder designed for and used by a variety of professional fishing operations. It’s high-brightness 12.1” color LCD with AR coated glass filter provides superior, glare-free viewing even in direct sunlight.
- Screen: 12.1″ VGA 8/16/64 Colour 800×600 Pixels
- Output Power: 1, 2 or 3kw via Transducer selection – Contact Us for Transducer Selection
- Faster Transmission Rate: The rate of transmission has been greatly increased by more than 30% compared with Current conventional Fishfinders. As a result, more detailed information about underwater conditions can be gained in the same Sounding interval. The FCV1150 also incorporates new transmission technique that automatically switches the echo transmission rate according to the depth of the sounding area. Transmission speed is raised in shallow waters and lowered in deep waters, providing more detailed detection of seabed and targets.
- Quick Gain Setting: The Gain setting for all of the echoes on the screen can be adjusted by rotating the Gain knob. Because all of the visible echoes on the screen are adjusted with the Gain settings, the correct setting for virtually any situation can be quickly and easily determined.
- White Edge: The top of the seabed is displayed in white to show seabed structure. This function also helps to discriminate between bottom fish and seabed.Faster Transmission Rate For Detailed Detection The rate of transmission is increased by more than 30% compared to conventional fish finders. As the result, more detailed information about underwater conditions can be gained through the same Sounding interval. With the FCV-295’s AUTO transmission function, the rate is automatically raised in shallow waters and lowered in deep waters, which provides for detailed detection of seabed targets.