BOAT AND OUTBOARD SERVICE CENTRE
JV Marine caters to all your boat and outboard service needs!
Need a service? Call us on 9798 8883 (Braeside) or 9368 7100 (Laverton).
Regular boat and outboard servicing is an important way to protect the investment you have made in your boat.
A good boat and outboard service history has many benefits including:
- Ensuring reliability of your boat.
- Maintaining peak performance and efficiency of your motor.
- Maintaining a high resale value for your boat.
- Most importantly it keeps you and your family safe on the water.
JV Marine’s service centres at our Braeside and Laverton branches have the expertise and technology to give you the best quality service. The Boating Industry Association (BIA) certifies all our experienced factory-trained technicians as Registered Marine Mechanics. Our team will keep your boat running smoothly and help you make sure your time on the water is safe as well as fun. At JV Marine we aim to be a one-stop-shop for all your boating needs.
Our services include:
- Suzuki, E-Tec, Mercruiser, Volvo Penta, Yamaha and Mercury motors
- Fully equipped workshop including all special equipment & tooling
- Kawasaki Jetski approved service centre
- Computerised diagnostics for supported EFI & DFI motors
- Genuine spare parts & guaranteed workmanship
- Insurance claims and repairs
- Dunbier and Mackay trailer servicing and repairs
We Custom Fit-out and Install all types of Marine Electronics & Accessories
- GPS & Depth sounder
- Marine Radio (VHF and 27MHz)
- Bait Boards
- Wake Towers & Accessories
We also have on-site at JV Marine:
- Onsite Fibreglass Workshop (Transom replacement, Re-sprays, Gunwale replacement & Fibreglass fabrication)
- Onsite canopy, upholstery and boat cover workshop
- Alloy boat repairs
- Stainless steel extras to your boat
- Rod racks & Snapper racks
- Bow rails
- Professional boat detailing
We’ve invested in the most advanced equipment and tools available, and our team receives regular factory training and online manufacturer updates, ensuring you get the job done right.All this in our B.I.A. accredited workshop by qualified and experienced technicians.
We have specialist knowledge and experience in the maintenance and repair of all major motor manufacturers including Suzuki, E-Tec, Mercruiser, Volvo Penta, Yamaha, and Mercury.
We offer competitive service rates, genuine spare parts and guaranteed workmanship.
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday 9.00am – 12.30pm
Tip: Don’t risk voiding your warranty!
Many boat owners wait too long to have their boats serviced, putting both their warranty and their family at risk.
Boats need to be serviced even when they’re not being used.
Make sure you keep to the required servicing schedule:
First servicing: After 10 or 20 hours of operation (see log book) or 3 months, which ever is sooner
Subsequent servicing: Every 100 hours of operation or 12 months, which ever is sooner
All New JV Marine Boat Packages come with a 5 year Warranty!