ULTRA 310X – 2020 Model
The Fastest Jetski on the Planet just got Faster!
Personal watercraft (PWC) innovators for four decades, Kawasaki surprised the entire industry when it debuted the Jet Ski Ultra 300X watercraft. Now a substantially improved Jet Ski, Ultra 310X watercraft, raises the PWC stakes before the competition has even had a chance to place a 300 class bet!
With incredible boost from an Eaton Twin Vortices Supercharger, the big Kawasaki Ninja-inspired marine engine pumps out 300 horsepower* through an all new pump for incredible hook-up and acceleration.
Not only is the Ultra 310X high powered, but it’s also high-tech. Riders can adjust hull attitude with the electric trim system, there’s an electronic throttle valve with electronic cruise control, fuel saving ECO mode and an all digital instrument panel.
- 1,498cc, inline 4-cylinder marine engine with supercharger and intercooler
- Advanced technology including: Electronic Throttle Valves (ETV), cruise control, 5mph mode and fuel economy assistance mode
- 5-way adjustable handlebar suits a wide range of riders and riding styles
- Fully sealed, class-leading 56 gallons of storage capacity under the hood
- Kawasaki Smart Steering® system assists in watercraft handling when the throttle is quickly released at high speed
- Smart Learning Operation (SLO) mode limits engine speed enabling new riders to become familiar with the Jet Ski watercraft